the way we all sabotage
our very own peace of mind.
My Bucket List. Obviously, if they’re crossed out, I’ve done it:
1. Go backpacking across Europe. 2. Obtain a Waffle House mug.
3. Run a marathon. ..actually, run the Triple Crown.
4. Stay all day in a coffee shop.. from open to close.
5. Visit Times Square on New Years Eve.
6. Spend the night on the Great Lawn at the Waterfront.
7. Have a snowball fight from snow in the Alps.
8. Go to Broadway and see Phantom and The Lion King.
9. Take a road trip. ..to get in the car and just go. And end up cross country.
10. Stay awake for 48 hours.
11. Go to a Nazi Concentration Camp. 12. Go to Africa. 13. See the Eiffel Tower. 14. Go to the Colosseum.
15. Go to New York, New York.
16. Go to Germany. 17. Go to Venice, Italy.
18. Visit the Elephant Cafe.
19. Sleep on the Great Wall of China.
20. See Foxy Shazam in concert. 21. See Manchester Orchestra in concert.
22. See Defiance, Ohio in concert.
23. Eat spaghetti in Italy. 24. Eat pizza in Italy. 25. Eat tiramisu in Italy. 26. Yodel in the Alps. 26. Sing in the Rain.
27. See a lantern festival in Thailand.
28. Read Les Miserables.
29. Be vegan for a month.
30. Own my own coffee shop.
31. Go to the Running of the Bulls.
32. Participate in Holi in India.
33. Read the entire Bible.
34. Leave my signature on something important.
35. Eat crepes in Paris.
36. See the northern lights.
37. Write something in wet cement.
38. Swim with the dolphins.
39. Own a super nice Nikon or Canon. 40. Do TOMS one day without shoes.
41. Be in London for New Year’s Eve and see Big Ben’s fireworks.
42. Get to be an audience member of the Ellen show.
43. Chop down my own Christmas tree.
44. Say Bloody Mary in the bathroom with the lights off 7 times.
45. Eat a hot brown from the Brown Hotel in Louisville.
46. Go to Dinosaur World.
47. See Noel Gallagher perform Oasis live.